Compile Problem

ionutfrujina at xnet.ro ionutfrujina at xnet.ro
Wed Apr 9 15:01:48 BST 2003

Hi everybody!
I have a little problem ... could someone help me...
I'm trying to compile kdevelop-3.0a3 on my RedHat 9 (gcc 3.2.2).
After I do ./configure I get only one "warning":
    You have no kdelibs documentation generated by Doxygen installed.
    You should install Doxygen from www.doxygen.org, reconfigure
    and rebuild the kdelibs sources. Then you should rerun this
    configure script.

    Good - your configure finished. Start make now
but I think this is not a problem (is it?)

I start make an dat some point I get an error after entering directory
kdevelop-3.0a3/lib

    /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lart_lgpl_2
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[3]: *** [libkdevelop.la.closure] Error 1
    make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make: *** [all] Error 2

What library is this? Where can I find it?

Thanks a lot,
Ionut-Andrei Frujina
ionutfrujina at xnet.ro

Xnet scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind RAV AntiVirus.
Xnet automatically scans all messages for viruses using RAV AntiVirus.

Nota: RAV AntiVirus poate sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor.
Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cand deschideti
fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila pentru nici un prejudiciu cauzat
de virusi.

Disclaimer: RAV AntiVirus may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants.
Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever opening e-mail attachments
to your computer and that MobiFon is not responsible for any damages caused by
viruses.