KDevelop and CVS

Stephen Dzurenko dzurenko at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 2 21:48:44 BST 2003

Hello,

Can someone point me to documentation on KDevelop's use of CVS?  The
KDevelop User Manual available via the KDevelop Help menu didn't provide
much information.

I also have two immediate questions that perhaps someone can answer.  I
have several source files which are part of my KDevelop project.  I have
added all these files to the CVS repository and committed them.

First question:  Now how do I check out a source file from CVS?  Is the
file automatically checked out when I open it from the file tree view?

Second question: How can I tell which source files I have modified and
need to be committed?  Is there an equivalent to the 'cvs diff' command?

Thanks.

-Steve