Using KDevelop 2.1 with separate sound and object directories

Berge, Harry ten berge at hitt.nl
Wed Sep 25 09:48:51 BST 2002

I suggest you use qmake. It is a very fine tool. If you make a configure
that calls qmake to generate your makefile you could work with Kdevelop as
normal...
With qmake you could place your source/headers wherever you like. Qmake is
also 'qt aware' so it will automatically handle moc and ui files.

Personally I use qmake all the time. It gives me some sense of 'control'
that I don't feel when using the generated makefiles from Kdevelop.

Regards Harry