moc files

Tom Potrusil potrto at centrum.cz
Mon Sep 23 08:32:31 BST 2002

Hi guys!

I'm developing a program under KDE 3. It is a file manager. I'm developing
it as a project to my college so my situation is quite serious.
The application is finished, everything works great. It does unless I make
source tarball. Then when I try to compile the project, it can't be linked
together. I don't know where the problem is, but I think it is connected
with the fact that when I compile it from souce tarball, it doesn't create
moc files, eg. file.moc.cpp and file.moc.o. In my working directory
everything works good, moc files are created. I'm using KDevelop, so it does
everything for me, also the tarball.

Please if you could help me it will be great. I need it till Tuesday.

Thank you very much

Tom

unsubscribe ťyour-email-addressŀ