Missing Plugins, was: Re: Gideon starting

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Mon Sep 16 15:14:24 BST 2002

Hi,

On Monday 16 September 2002 15:05, you wrote:
> Never mind. I added some debugging statements (the included patch) and
> could find out this way, that none of the libs were found. There was an
> error in debian.dirs installing the modules to kde2 instead of kde3. I'll
> send this patch to Chris (or should I send the debian related patches also
> to this list?).

If the paches need to be applied into the kdevelop source tree, please send
them to kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org, otherwise to the packager.

Thanks again for the patches, I sent your second patch to Roberto since it is
his code and he should decide whether to remove the auto-generated files from
CVS or from DISTCLEANFILES.

Best regards,
Harry