Red Hat 8.0 and KDE

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Wed Oct 30 10:35:27 GMT 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 00:51, F at lk Brettschneider wrote:
> Harald Fernengel wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >guys, we have so many developers here, can someone with Red Hat 8 please take
> >a look at CMakeOutputWidget::processLine, add a few kdDebug() statements and
> >see what's wrong? Sorry, I cannot reproduce it here on Debian, Red Hat 7.x
> >and SuSE.
> >
> Yes, I saw the reason really is in CMakeOutputWidget::processLine. The
> new Qt version is innocent. ;-)
> The strings (and their translations) for "Entering dir..." and "Leaving
> dir..." have changed in my new Linux distribution (SuSE-8.1). Although I
> still have gmake 3.79.1.
>
> Anyway, I fixed it for the German translation. Patch attached and
> applied to cvs, already.
> Please, anyone with another language than German (and where it doesn't
> work either), send your versions of used strings of gmake! So we can fix
> more such problems.

This what you're looking for (RedHat 8.0, gmake 3.79.1) ?

gmake[4]: Entering directory
`/home/tarjeik/chemcon/projects/qcmt/qcmt/gui'
Messenger.cpp:17: `Gui::Messenger*Gui::Messenger::apInstance' is not a
static
member of `class Gui::Messenger'
gmake[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/tarjeik/chemcon/projects/qcmt/qcmt/gui'

Tarjei