HEEELLLPPPP!

Alexandros Karypidis karypid at inf.uth.gr
Wed Oct 23 15:43:34 BST 2002

I like this approach. Have you been using it succssfully for some time? Maybe
you could contribute the .kdevprj file to the project so that they may add it
to their wizard.

--
Αλέξανδρος Καρυπίδης
Πανεπιστήμιο Θεσσαλίας

Alexandros Karypidis
University of Thessaly
Computer & Communications Engineering dept.