HEEELLLPPPP!

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Wed Oct 23 15:30:38 BST 2002

Hi,

really your mail it's a bit ambiguous.
I hope that hte others mail have helped you. I just would like to add some
tip, that I would like that another people test.

If you like to make a shared library with kdevelop, I have tested one thing.

Open with the wizard a new console program (c, or c++) I have tested c, but I
think that in C++ is the same.

Rename with the name you prefer, ex. libtest.

Delete the main.c file

Close the project.

Outside kdevelop, edit the libtest.kdevprj
and and to that part:

[libtest/Makefile.am]
files=
sub_dirs=docs
type=prog_main

add:

sharedlib_LDFLAGS=-version-info 1:1:1
sharedlib_rootname=test

and change
type=prog_main  ---> type=shared_library

save the file.

Now you only have to add files to your project, and I think that it will work.

I will like to have a skeleton to make shared libraries with the wizard, it
will be great.

I hope that this have been useful.

Best regards,

Leo

A Dimecres 23 Octubre 2002 15:27, vàreu escriure: