Red Hat 8.0 and KDE

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 22:46:46 BST 2002

Dont buy Redhat!
I have a download version of Redhat-8 running here, it's still crap, it
doesnt even half way match up with Mandrake-7.X.

Plus, after what Redhat has done to KDE, I personally will not support
them anymore in any form. If I have to use them I will get the download
version and buy a copy of Mandrake or Suse instead.

Roland