Red Hat 8.0 and KDE

Beaulieu, David david-beaulieu at idexx.com
Mon Oct 21 21:33:54 BST 2002

> Any one out there cares to express there experiences using KDE, in
particular kedevelop under Red > Hat 8.0
The (KDevelop) C++ error parser doesn't work properly.  When there are
compilation errors
following a MAKE, clicking on the error text reports file not found.  You
can however use
the COMPILE command for each file that has errors to get the KDevelop to
place the cursor
at each offending line.  It's annoying but not a show stopper IMHO.

Dave