GIDEON - Problem with CXXFlags.

David Wartel dwartel at ulb.ac.be
Wed Oct 16 10:38:49 BST 2002

Hi all.
back on the problem of CXXFlags.

I try to insert some flags into Projoect Options > Configure Options > C++
" -I$MYPROJECT/addedpart1 -I$MYPROJECT/addedpart2"

when I configure the project, the following error appears:
" -I/Home/XXX/addedpart2: no such file or directory"
The first addedpart is found but the second one isn't.

If I switch flags order (" -I$MYPROJECT/addedpart2 -I$MYPROJECT/addedpart1")
the second part is found but the firt one isn't.

I also tried to add these parts in Automake manager, but no success.

Does Anyone have an Idea?

--
David Wartel