console application using Qt

Sean Murphy sean.murphy at veridian.com
Fri Oct 4 17:14:43 BST 2002

This is not the correct list since this is a Qt question, not a KDevelop
question.  In the future, look at
qt-interest at trolltech.com

But to answer your question, the second constructor for a QApplication
takes a 3rd parameter that is of type bool.  That parameter is called
"GUIenabled".  Using this constructor and setting this parameter to
'false' will create a QApplication without a GUI.

See: http://doc.trolltech.com/3.0/qapplication.html for more interest...
Sean