Gideon alpha 2 crashes

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Wed Nov 27 15:15:02 GMT 2002

Hi,

On Tuesday 26 November 2002 03:12, ljp wrote:
> Well, I dont care if gideon crashes (heh as long as I've saved work
> recently.) It's becoming my editor of choice. Although emacs is always
> opened. I've used kdevelop off and on since .56
>
> if I had time to, I would hack in these features:
> * Qt and KDE word highlight, or user defined words

already possible with Kate, check the Kate docs (this is a feature that an
editor has to provide not an IDE ;))

> * splitter editor

would be nice, yes.

> * ability to define shortcuts for 'next tab' and 'previous tab'

Already there ("Next Window", "Previous Window" in Settings -> Configure
Shortcuts. At the moment the default setting is broken since there is a clash
with Kate. Any ideas for a new good key-combination are welcome.

Best regards,
Harry