RedHat troubles - 2.1.4 in Rawhide

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Wed Nov 20 15:48:51 GMT 2002

On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 13:59, Eric Klumpp wrote:
> I tried it on MDK 9.0 but there are some conflicts after resolving some
> dependencies, even with the .src.rpm !
> Is it possible to obtain it for MDK 9.0 ?
>
> Actually I use KDevelop 2.1.3-7mdk, it works fine, but there are some
> bugs with the debugger that don't make it easy to use : "this" and the
> parameters of the actual function aren't visible in the watch section,
> and at each step I must add them to the watch by hand. If this problem
> is resolved in KDevelop 2.1.4, I'm interested to obtain it !

The only things fixed in 2.1.4 with regards to 2.1.3 is the problems with
not being able to click on errors and jump to the correct file in RedHat
8.0 and SuSE 8.1, so upgrading to 2.1.4 will not help you.

The fact that rawhide RPM's don't work on Mandrake should not surprise
you as these packages are untested, bleeding-edge stuff, and are not really
meant for production work... (unless you like The Edge)

--
Tarjei