RedHat troubles - 2.1.4 in Rawhide

Eric Klumpp klumpp at nerim.fr
Wed Nov 20 12:59:27 GMT 2002

I tried it on MDK 9.0 but there are some conflicts after resolving some
dependencies, even with the .src.rpm !
Is it possible to obtain it for MDK 9.0 ?

Actually I use KDevelop 2.1.3-7mdk, it works fine, but there are some
bugs with the debugger that don't make it easy to use : "this" and the
parameters of the actual function aren't visible in the watch section,
and at each step I must add them to the watch by hand. If this problem
is resolved in KDevelop 2.1.4, I'm interested to obtain it !

Thanks,

Eric