Newbie Questions (kdevelop)

EuphoriX u4x at telus.net
Wed Nov 20 02:53:56 GMT 2002

Well, what I was mostly getting at, is getting the documentation
compiled for use inside the IDE. If this is not something that is
available yet (it just looked like it was) then I'll just read the
online documents.

Creating documentation for Gideon would be quite the project, a single
person could take over a year to write it all by hand. I see there are
scripts that generate HTML documentation, but I'm a bit skeptical about
the quality of the documentation created. First off there are many
errors during HTML generation when doing the createkdedoc function.

BTW: The package management systems that I have found so far have been
nothing but a pain in the behind. I had been wanting to install KDE 3.1
forever, and had to end up removing everything that was for KDE in RPMs
to compile the source, because of conflicts etc. RPM and Source dont
seem to go very well together, its either one or the other it seems.

PS: Finally got KDE 3.1 going though, with antialiasing etc, WOW. :)