moc file

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Mon Nov 11 18:51:53 GMT 2002

On Monday 11 November 2002 01:22 pm, Massei Leonardo wrote:
> Hi,
> I've a short question: what's the moc file ?
> How to include the moc file in a Qt/OpenGL program ?

http://doc.trolltech.com/3.0/moc.html

It's a file that's generated that contains the extra code needed to carry out
some of the Qt extensions, like signals/slots, dynamic properties, etc.

If you use kdevelop to build your projects, you shouldn't have to worry about
them - they will get included automagically as needed.

Otherwise, the easier thing to do is at the bottom of your .cpp file, put the
line:

#include <thisfilename.moc>

and make sure that in your Makefile the moc is being called to create the .moc
file.

Caleb