CTags usage

Michel Hubert mhubert at matrox.com
Mon Nov 4 22:14:01 GMT 2002

I found what is doing wrong...

I was doing the following:  Options->KDevelop setup->keys

I was assigning some keys to the "Goto Definition" and "Goto
Declaration" function, but in fact these functions refers to Class
viewer functions, not to CTags.

I don't know why but I hadn't seen before the "Goto
Definition/Declaration" options in the context menu (mouse right click).
My mistake / inexperience...

But now that I found that, I am wondering if there is a back function to
return to the original file ?  I found the Alt-PageUp/PageDown to cycle
through files but that does not necessarily bring you back directly to
where you were.

Sorry for my kind of basic questions, when I'll be up and running it's
going to be my turn to help newbies...