Red Hat bugs...

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Sun Nov 3 14:37:48 GMT 2002

Hi,

On Saturday 02 November 2002 17:49, you wrote:
> However, pragmatically, my little hack into the configure script has me
> wondering:
> - What feature of kdevelop won't work with the version that I built
> against Qt 3.0.5? Was it egregious?

KDevelop 2.x is a bit tricky, since it is a KDE 2 app tweaked to work with KDE
3. Since you checkecked out the admin directory from KDE HEAD, the configure
script expected a KDE 3.1 environment which requires Qt 3.1.

Workaround: Replace the first line in configure.in.in with
"#MIN_CONFIG(3.0.0)" so configure will accept Qt >= 3.0.0.

> - Assuming this was the only deviation, can I safely use what I made as
> my development environment going forward?

As long as it works, sure :)

Best regards,
Harry