keyboard shortcuts

Yong Khun, Loh ykloh at lkta.com.my
Fri May 31 01:08:43 BST 2002

hi all,

    i was eagerly looking to know the keyboard shortcuts in GNOME and KDE. i
used to be Windows user but i used a lot of keyboard instead of mouse. in
Windows, most of the shortcut keys are standardized among different
application like closing a program, closing a child window, cut, copy or
paste, select all and so on. can anybody let me know where can i get a list
of all keyboard shortcuts under GNOME as well as KDE so that i don't have
painful experience when i don't hook up my mouse?

thanks in advance.

        YK (Yong Khun, Loh)
        <ykloh at lkta.com.my>

----

-Private & Confidential-
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message (or any part thereof), or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.