Vim KTextEditor available for testing

Mickael Marchand marchand at kde.org
Thu May 30 13:10:52 BST 2002

Hi,

we have a KPart ready with minimal KTextEditor features (Single
View/Document/Cursor interfaces).
I send you this mail because Gideon seems to be the best app to test our
component ;)

It works for me and other KVim coders but having more testers is always
a good thing :). All view modes in Gideon are supported (tab view, MDI
view, top level view).

You just need a GVim or KVim 6.x version to have it working (there is a
kcm module to configure it)
So feel free to test it and to report bugs
Of course comments are welcome as well :)

CVS is currently at :pserver:anonymous at cvs.tuxfamily.org:/cvsroot/kvim
in the module kvim (this is in KVim actually, but you only need the
vimpart/kde3 directory, there is no need to install KVim if you don't
want it)

the kpart will be moved soon to KDE's CVS in the kdeextragear-1 module
in which it will get distributed/released.

Please CC me any answer to this mail.

Have fun with Vim ;)

Thanks for your help,
Mik

--
Mickael Marchand
Engineer student, Ecole des Mines de Douai - France