KDE widgets in .ui Files

Eva Brucherseifer eva at rt.e-technik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed May 29 08:27:01 BST 2002

On Tuesday 28 May 2002 22:35, Christian Couder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 26 May 2002 15:33, Sebastian Schildt wrote:
> > I now upgrade to KDE3/QT3 and mny new designer no longer knows KDE
> > widgets.

In my precompiled QT (suse rpms), the KDE widgets are available. As far as I
know, they are available at my own compilation too, but I didn't do anything
special for it.

The KDE widgets are realized as a plugin, so they are a seperate library,
maybe they are part of kdelibs or another KDE package?

Greetings,
eva

--
Dijkstra:
"Testing can prove the presence of bugs, but not their absence."