CangJie.tab in Chinput

Yong Khun, Loh ykloh at pl.jaring.my
Sun May 26 08:11:10 BST 2002

Hi All,

    I am new to Linux and i have just had my RedHat 7.2 running on my
laptop. the Chinput comes together with the standard installation of RH7.2
but i found that it does not have the input method CangJie in simplified
chinese input. i was trying very hard to install the standard version of
Chinput after downloading from the website, but it seems that i need to have
some other components first before installing it.

    anyway, i think i just need a file called CangJie.tab to use the CangJie
input for simplified chinese, right? can anybody kindly send to me this file
so that i could enjoy my faourite input method in Linux?

    thanks a lot.

Yong Khun
ykloh at pl.jaring.my