click on error produces error message "file not found"

andreas zippel a.zippel at odn.de
Fri May 24 00:09:59 BST 2002

Hello,

i have a problem with kdevelop 2.1.

if i click on an error message, i get the messagebox "file not found".
i have my files arranged in subdirectories (aka static libraries).
what's wrong ????

next i have a problem with the ui files.
all my ui files are in a subfolder dialogs and should be compiled as a
static lib.
but files from other folders have to include the header files of the
implementation part of the dialogs.
after a make clean, the headerfiles generated by uic are deleted.
a make will then produce error messages about missing include files.
if i compile one of my dialog-implementations via "compile file" from
kdevelop every header file is generated and
a build all command compiles everything with no errors.
again, what's wrong ??

Thank you in advance for your help
a.zippel