Problems with Kate in KDevelop cvs

Pascal Francq pfrancq at ulb.ac.be
Thu May 16 10:40:53 BST 2002

Hi,
I have compile the cvs version of KDevelop. When I try to run it, it says that
it does not find Kate, but Kate is installed! When I look at the messages
appearing during the compilation process, I have always this message which
may be the origin of the problem:

libtool: link: warning: `/usr/kde3/lib/libktexteditor.la' seems to be moved
libtool: link: warning: `/usr/kde3/lib/libkparts.la' seems to be moved
libtool: link: warning: `/usr/kde3/lib/libkio.la' seems to be moved

Has someone else such a message? What can be the problem?
Thanks in advance.
--

Ir Pascal Francq
Researcher