Strange Linking problem

Shra shravan at yaskatech.com
Thu May 16 07:16:59 BST 2002

HI all,

Though the shared libraries exist in the right path...the execution program
complains it as if its not found.

I have a program that uses the shared libraries...during compilation and
linking i got no errors but when am runing the program am getting the message
that shared library not found. If it infacts really doesnot find it should
give me linking error but thats not happening.........the error is coming
when i ran the program....i have checked the program and the path of the
shared library , everything is fine.....

any help appreciatable...........

Shra