saving configuration

mostafa atteyah mostafai2001 at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 18:14:33 BST 2002

hi  everybody,

i want to save the settings of my program:

when a user chooses some options the next time he opens the program he must
find his options the same as he last configured

i used kconfig and it works well with a kde interface
but my problem is that my program interface is made by QT designer
and when i use kconfig with it it doesnt work it gives an error in the
run time "the process terminates with errors"
nothing else that can guide me what is the error.

is there another means for qt that can do the same job of kconfig
and if not what is the solution...

any help is appreciated