ui files cant call qt designer to open

Oliver Strutynski olistrut at gmx.net
Sun Mar 31 03:12:59 BST 2002

On Saturday 30 March 2002 03:34 pm, you wrote:
> hi everybody,
>
> when i opened new ui file using kdevelop a browser opened that tell me to
> choose an application to open with and i didnt find the QT designer there
> so how to call it.

The application name for qt designer is just "designer", so you might want to
try just this. If KDevelop cannot find designer, it's probably not in your
path. If that is the case, try to find your copy of the binary (probably
/usr/qt/bin/designer or something similar) and enter the full path in that
dialog.

If everything works fine, make sure to check the "Remember application
association" checkbox, to make sure KDevelop remembers your selection.

Oliver

 Oliver Strutynski                      oliver.strutynski at cs.tum.edu
                                                    olistrut at gmx.net