Printing Problem w/ enscript

Paul Jewell paul at teulu.net
Thu Mar 28 22:17:53 GMT 2002

Hi Michael,

I also have the same problem, and so far have not been able to resolve it. I
am using SuSE 7.3, KDevelop 2.0.2, and KDE 2.2.2. I would be interested to
know if you find a solution. I find also that I cannot get a file printed
with either the screen font, or a fixed width font when using the print
dialog. Again, the answer is similar to yours - print the file via the built
in console.

Rgds.,
Paul