multiple definitions ...

zoso at medialogic.it zoso at medialogic.it
Thu Mar 21 19:20:01 GMT 2002

Hello,
i was looking around but i didn't find any
solution for my problem.

I was writing an application in C++/QT using
the tool from Trolltech to generate makefiles
and automate some tasks. Now i would like to
switch to kdevelop to get advantage of the
autoconf/automake/configure scripts.

The problem is that I create Normal QT project
in KDevelop and I import all the files into it.
THe problem is that when i compile he
is compiling :
- gui* ui -> to create gui*.h and gui*.cpp files
- gui*.h -> to create gui*.moc.cpp files
- includes gui*.moc.cpp inside gui*.cpp
and compiles gui*.cpp.
Then of course at the link time i've multiple
definitions for all the functions from gui* files.

Is there any easy way to prevent this ?

---kuba troszok
troszok at medialogic.it