Building .ui files in tar.gz dist

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Thu Mar 21 10:23:30 GMT 2002

  Stephan Kulow wrote:

>On Thursday 14 March 2002 13:38, W. Tasin wrote:
>
>>I see...
>>that's a problem of am_edit, because it seems that almost every file
>>(.txt, .cpp, .h, ...) inside the directory will be added to the
>>KDE_DIST-variable, if it isn't already in EXTRA_DIST.
>>
>>KDE_DIST= and its entries are handled/created by am_edit.
>>
>>KDevelop handles only EXTRA_DIST, _SOURCES and _HEADERS
>>
>>That's food for coolo, maybe he can tell you if it is a bug or if there
>>is a reason to do so.
>>
>Well, this feature is there for ethis very other non-kdevelop generated application
>(e.g. kapptemplate's).
>
>I'm not sure why the option is there anyway - I'd
>rather include all files. If kdevelop provides that feature, it should make

Feature of KDevelop?? Do you mean the functionality of EXTRA_DIST?
BTW: Is it intended to leave the usage of EXTRA_DIST? Shouldn't the
"admin" directory included in KDE_DIST?

That's great... sometimes software development seems to be like selling
carpets in a bazar >;-).

>sure it's implemented properly - e.g. by implementing am_edit support for a
>KDE_OPTIONS = noautodist line :)

Anyway the idea of using KDE_OPTIONS looks ok for me, so I will send you
a patch for the addition you suggested.
So the developer (or better KDevelop) have/has to care about EXTRA-files
if "noautodist" is used.

>Greetings, Stephan

Ciao

Walter

--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)