Building .ui files in tar.gz dist

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Wed Mar 13 13:15:38 GMT 2002

For some reason .ui files don't seem to get handled when I run configure
from a tar.gz dist that I made from Project->Make distribution->Source-tgz
and then try to build. (i.e. uic, moc etc. are not run and I get
compilation errors because of missing headers)

Does anyone have any clue on this? (Something I might have forgotten?)
(I've ran distclean autoconf, etc. etc., but to no avail)

A small bugreport while I'm at it: Files that are included in the project
allways get included in the distribution, allthough "include in
distribution" is not checked in the file's properties. (might have been
fixed in gideon, I haven't checked)

Cheers,
--
Tarjei Knapstad