No subject

Peczöli Zoltán zoltan.peczoli at pcdome.hu
Wed Mar 6 14:01:55 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have a non-KDevelop project creating a library (libfoo.a), using
autoconf/automake. I want to merge this project with my existing KDevelop
project, so that compiling the project would compile the additional
library too (using its Makefile.am) and link the whole thing together.

My question is what to modify in the recent KDevelop project's Makefile.am
or in the library's Makefile.am to compile both and link them
together? (The problem is to achive the goals above I should modify the
part of Makefile.am which will be overwritten by KDevelop. Please correct
me if I'm wrong)

Thanx,

          Zoltan