Collector's Choice Special on Rizzi - Dali Fine Art 26585

artshop at emma.ruc.dk artshop at emma.ruc.dk
Wed Mar 6 13:27:42 GMT 2002

Special Sale!!!  Take $200.00 off Our Low Prices of Fine Art

Deduct and Save $200.00 on any Purchase Over $750.00
Make Your Best Deal and then take Your Discount
Up to 80% off the Publishers List Price.

Choose From: Rizzi, Fazzino, Lichtenstein, Haring, Erte, Warhol,
McKnight, Max, Kostabi, Tarkay, Dali, Miro, Vasarely, Kondakova,
or others Fine Artists.

To receive our FREE custom catalogue on CD with images
and descriptions,please provide your name, address, phone number,
fax number, email, and circle the artists you like then fax to:
(702) 921 6618 for more information.

 *Framing is Free!!     *Must Sell!!     *$1,000,000.00 Inventory!
 *Shipping is Free for domestic purchase!!
 *Must Raise Cash!!     *International Orders Welcome!!

I look forward to your reply. I will Offer you the Best Price
on the Best Fine Art available!!

     Best Regards,
     Alan Jennings
     Gallery Director

                       ----Print Form and fax to 1 (702) 921 6618----

Name __________________________________________________________________

Rizzi  Fazzino  Lichtenstein  Haring  Erte  Warhol  McKnight  Max

Kostabi  Tarkay  Dali  Miro  Vasarely  Kondakova  Agam  Picasso

Boulanger  Britto  Other _______________

Offer expires June 2002

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301. per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further transmission to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped by sending a reply to:asreply at yahoo.com or faxing 702 921 6618 with the word Remove in the subject line. This message is not intended for residents in the State of Washington, screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability. The reply address on this email was active at the time this email was sent.