problem in extending QList (a template class)

August Hörandl august.hoerandl at gmx.at
Sun Mar 3 17:40:55 GMT 2002

Dung Patrick wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to extend QList (say a class called Chain). QList itself is a template class. So, what's the method to extend a template class? Thank you for advance.

this list is NOT a c++ list - it is used to discuss about the program
kdevelop

> Is the .h file like this:
>
> #include <qlist.h>
> template<class Chain> class Chain : public QList {
it is never a good idea to have two things with the same name

please get a good c++ book which learn about templates - or find a
c++ mailing list

Gustl
--
August Hörandl       (o o) (- o) (o o)       august.hoerandl at gmx.at
The 21st century...    "     U     "        ...is the Linux century