Kde 3 project

Laurent Rathle lrathle at kde-france.org
Tue Jun 11 08:33:58 BST 2002

Le Mardi 11 Juin 2002 08:12, August Hörandl a écrit :
> the new version should look like
> http://www.kdevelop.org/graphics/screenshots/2.1/sc_appwiz_big.jpg
>
> maybe you have got the wrong cvs tag ? it should be KDE_2_2_BRANCH
> see
> http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=branches_compiling.html

I followed the instructions on the Kdevelop page and now I have the good panel
for new projects. But I always have :

                          ruru.h  -  description
                             -------------------
    begin                : mar jun 11 09:27:35 CEST 2002
    copyright            : (C) 2002 by Laurent Rathle
    email                : lrathle at kde-france.org
 ***************************************************************************/

 *   This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify  *
 *   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by  *
 *   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or     *
 *   (at your option) any later version.                                   *
 ***************************************************************************/

#ifndef RURU_H
#define RURU_H

#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
#include <config.h>
#endif

// include files for Qt

// include files for KDE
#include <kapp.h>
#include <kmainwindow.h>
#include <kaccel.h>

kapp.h instead of kapplication.h. I didn't check for the others.

lrathle at kde-france.org
http://www.kde-france.org