can't compile from sourceforge CVS!!!

Andrew Nelson nelsonab at bart
Sun Jul 28 09:05:30 BST 2002

I've posted this before, but got no reply...

I'm trying to comile a cvs download (kbooks) from sourceforge.  I open up the
project in kdevelop, do an automake and I get the following error.

./Makefile.am:5: EXTRA_DIST multiply defined in condition TRUE

  EXTRA_DIST (User, where = 5) =
  {
    TRUE => kbooks.kdevprj AUTHORS COPYING ChangeLog INSTALL README TODO
kbooks.lsm
  }

Automake 1.5
Autoconf 2.52
GNU Make 3.79.1
SuSE 8

If I get the tarball all is well, but I want the cvs!

wtf is happening??  wtf do I do, this is seriously frustrating the hell out of
me!!

-Andrew