creating a KCModule with KDevelop

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Fri Jul 19 11:22:36 UTC 2002


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Creating a KC Module with KDevelop I've found this problems.
The library is named libkcm_modulename.la while it has to be named 
kcm_modulename.la I've changed every appearance (including file names) of 
libkcm to kcm and that was solved.
Some entries in the .desktop files are wrong, this:
X-KDE-FactoryName=kcmmodulename
X-KDE-Library=kcmmodulename
should be changed for
X-KDE-FactoryName=modulename
X-KDE-Library=modulename
and the function
KCModule *create_ModuleName(QWidget *parent, const char *name)
should be named
KCModule *create_modulename(QWidget *parent, const char *name)
instead.
After all that changes it worked properly.
- -- 
Pupeno: pupeno at pupeno.com
http://www.pupeno.com
PS: Working with KDevelop (not Gideon) from today's cvs head.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQE9N/Z+Lr8z5XzmSDQRAi5ZAJ4vPHQZPhmCbDGduCauKn//ueRSsQCeLi63
Jad30WPpr8wDLseozIW3I94=
=Li+F
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
unsubscribe »your-email-address«



More information about the KDevelop mailing list