Features

Jean-Eric Cuendet jean-eric.cuendet at linkvest.com
Wed Jul 17 20:30:20 BST 2002

Hi,
I'm developing a project that is already done with autoconf/automake.
Should I convert to Kdevelop by hand? Stay like it's already done? Is
there an auto generation of KDevelop project from autotools?

Is it possible with KDevelop to debug an executable? Or should I use KDbg?
Is it possible to make static/shared libs with Kdevelop?

Thanks for any help.
-jec

PS: I'm not on the list, so please CC me. Thanks

--
Jean-Eric Cuendet
Linkvest SA
E-mail: jean-eric.cuendet at linkvest.com