Setting other include and library path

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 20:21:10 BST 2002

Yes, you need to modify the Makefile.am files that are generated by
KDevelop by hand. As an example, if you wanted to append

/home/myproject/include

to your include path, then put

INCLUDES= $(all_includes) -I/home/myproject/include

into your Makefile.am but after the line
####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (end)############

Guess what will happend otherwise.

Good luck
Roland