Bug in KDevelop 2.1.2

Mustafa Demirhan mustafa.demirhan at intel.com
Mon Jul 15 19:20:11 BST 2002

Hi there,

First I want to thank to you for this excellent program. But in version
2.1.2 (also in version 2.1), there is a bug which bothers me a lot. I am
not sure when this happens, but after using program for some time, the
cursor on sime opened files just disappears. I can still type and do
other things, but i cannot see the cursor. This happens very very often
and I have to restart the program everytime it happens. Also, please
note that, even if there are many open windows, this happens in only
some of the windows. The others work fine. Also, switching between
Windows and doing some weird things does not help. I have to restart the
program to see the cursor again.

Again, thank you very much for this excellent program.

Kind regards
Mustafa Demirhan