KDevelop 2.1.2 error during make

John Dubchak johndubchak at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 5 19:54:20 BST 2002

Hi,

I've compiled and installed KDevelop 2.1.2, from sources, on Red Hat
7.3.

I created a simple console-based Hello World project and after its
completely generated I press F8 to make the target but receive the
following error message:

/bin/sh ./admin/missing --run automake-1.6 --foreign ./Makefile
cd . && perl admin/am_edit Makefile.in
cd . && /bin/sh ./config.status Makefile
config.status: error: invalid argument: Makefile
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/devel/projects/cpp/DBFramework/Oracle'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
*** failed ***

I need to install autonconf 2.5.2 or higher, which I did.

What do I need to do in order to correct this problem?

Thanks for any and all suggestions.
John