Gideon install

Tamas Nagy nagytam at web.de
Wed Jul 3 20:25:31 BST 2002

Hello,

I had compiled Gideon from CVS recently, and after a make install I had
a gideon executable in /usr/local/kde/bin/ . Running this, I have only a
main window, with an open button, without anything else. Watching the
news and changelog about the recent development efforts, I expected much
more;)...

The make install installed the parts at
/usr/local/kde/share/[apps|services|etc...]. Is there any config option
I missed to pass to have everything in the correct directory?

And a second question:
The doc compilation failed due to a missing DTD (?) for KDE Docbook
files... Error message was:
"Failed to load external entity "dtd/kdex.dtd".

How shall I install the missing pieces? Is there any Debian package
which should be installed to compile the docs as well? /* kdesdk,
kdebase-dev, kdelibs4-dev are installed */

My config is:
Debian unstable + KDE3 packages.

Thanks,
Tamas