behavior after X-crash, etc.

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at web.de
Wed Jul 3 16:01:58 BST 2002

Hi,

when exiting kdevelop in the non normal way (e.g. X crash, ctrl+alt+backspace,
kde crash, etc.), and starting kdevelop the next time, all sections of
kdevelop have an own window.  Well, I know that there's the workaround by
deleting the docking section within the config file, but however I think its
annoying to do this at least once a day(well, perhaps I shouldn't always use
ctr+alt+backspace when I want to exit X). Currently I'm really thinking about
writing a shell script, that deletes this section everytime I start kdevelop.

Thanks, Bernd

--
Bernd Schubert
Physikalisch Chemisches Institut