Where is the source?

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 12:57:35 GMT 2002

Hi,

I can't seem to find the source code that kdevelop.pot is generated from (eg.
ckdevelop.cpp). Please can you help? Also the pot file has no line breaks in
the msgids making it quite difficult to work with in KBabel:

#: ckdevelop.cpp:1900
msgid "The build-Makefile to create the configure-script wasn't found. Please
make sure your toplevel source directory contains a build-Makefile with the
respective calls to automake and autoconf to build the configure script. The
filename may either be 'Makefile.cvs' or 'Makefile.dist'."
msgstr ""

Regards,
Malcolm
(Please reply or CC to me directly - I'm not subscribed to the list)
--
KDE Proof Reading Team
KDE GB English Translation Team