Library Problem!

Karsten Römke Biermann-Roemke at t-online.de
Wed Jan 30 10:06:10 GMT 2002

Hello!
I'm using kdevelop (2.0) nearly the first time.
I added a subdir named klassenRaeume with two c++ files
to the project directory.
If I want to build the whole project it results in the following
error:

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..     -O0 -g3 -Wall    -c icontrolServer.cpp
gmake[3]: *** No rule to make target `klassenRaeume/libklassenRaeume.a',
needed by `icontrolserver'.  Stop.
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/roemke/try-c/icontrolserver/icontrolserver'
gmake[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/roemke/try-c/icontrolserver/icontrolserver'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/roemke/try-c/icontrolserver'

I found something about problems with libraries (add them in the project
options)
in the list archive, but it does not help.

Any ideas?

	Karsten