Printing under kdevelop

Paul Jewell paul at teulu.net
Wed Jan 23 06:17:01 GMT 2002

Good morning all,

My name is Paul Jewell, and I have recently installed Suse 7.3. I am pretty
impressed by kdevelop 2.0.2 whic is distributed with 7.3, but I have one
(trivial) question which I am hoping you can help me with.

When I print a source file, the system kindly ignores the fixed font used in
the editor, and prints the file using a proportional font. I have tried the
different options for the printer (lp, lp-ascii, lp-raw etc), but to no
avail. I have also trawled the documentation without success. Obviously I can
drop to the shell and print it there, but I am sure that there is a better
way!

Finally, if I select the enscript filter, I get an error message when trying
to print. Also the enscript options detailed in the documentation seem far
more extensive than I can find in the configuration accessible from the print
- properties - filter - configure option.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Rgds.,
Paul