multiple targets with kdev 2.0/2.1

Franco De Angelis fda at ied.eng.unipr.it
Fri Jan 18 11:29:31 GMT 2002

Hello,

I tried hard to make a multi-target project by following
the online documentation, but I failed. I believe that the
documentation is a bit outdated as it says to look in the
Makefile.am for strings which doesn't exist.

However, I nearly did the job, the first target links ok,
but the second target doesn't link, though the generated
command looks sane and the libraries to link are the same
as the first target  (the "second" target is actually very
much like the first one ;-) )

I enclose my modified version of the Makefile.am of the
main project subdirectory; could anybody tell me what's
wrong with it and what do I have to do to make the second
target link?

Thank you!
Franco
e-mail: fda at ied.unipr.it

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (begin)##########
bin_PROGRAMS = targ1
targ1_SOURCES = profili.cpp userinterface.cpp maschere.cxx main.cpp
targ1_LDADD   = ./local1/liblocal1.a ./local2/liblocal2.a ./local3/liblocal3.a -lglut -lGLU -lGL -lXmu -lXt -ltiff -lfltk -lsal -lpthread -lm -lXext -lX11

SUBDIRS = docs local1 local2 local3 quick pserver

EXTRA_DIST = main.cpp maschere.cxx userinterface.cpp profili.cpp maschere.fl maschere.h profili.h tuneNRM.ini userinterface.h enum.h

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (end)############
bin_PROGRAMS = targ1 targ2

targ2_SOURCES = targ2.c
targ2_LDADD   = ./local1/liblocal1.a ./local2/liblocal2.a ./local3/liblocal3.a -lglut -lGLU -lGL -lXmu -lXt -ltiff -lfltk -lsal -lpthread -lm -lXext -lX11
targ2_LDFLAGS = $(all_libraries)
targ2_INCLUDES= $(all_includes)

# set the include path found by configure
INCLUDES= $(all_includes)

# the library search path.
targ1_LDFLAGS = $(all_libraries)