newbie: htdig and lookup of manpage doesn't work

Oliver Krause krauseo at gmx.net
Tue Jan 15 15:52:47 GMT 2002

If i right-click a funtion in my source code and click on "manpage: function"
it says "No man page matching to xxx found.".
In a shell "man xxx" works fine, in konquerer "man:xxx" works also fine.
What did i wrong?

Also i have problem indexing with htdig which i haven't traced down yet
enough to give more data (not so important for me i the manpage problem isn't
caused by this).

I use kdevelop 2.0.2 on kde 2.2.2 on debian unstable.

Any hints?

Thanks ... Oliver

PS: Please cc me because i am not on the list.