-O1 instead of -O2

Franco De Angelis fda at ied.eng.unipr.it
Wed Jan 9 15:37:16 GMT 2002

> Apart from the fact that -Wall is good for preventing memory leaks, so
> it should be inserted (at least while compiling with kdevelop), on my
> system I haven't -Wall activated if I compile the project on command line.
> So please test it by invoking "make clean; make" on the command line.
> Maybe -Wall is only a session flag set by kdevelop.

Test results: from kdevelop:

	Build -> Distclean/rebuild all

uses -Wall as well as:

	Build -> Clean
	Build -> Make

Then, from the command line:

	make clean ; make

STILL uses -Wall, unless I do a

	./configure by hand

in which case -Wall disappears. (-Wall IS set in kdevelop GUI)

>> [C++]

> To introduce this flag you have to do the same with like I did in the
> last mail within special.m4.in:
>
> -------
> [code sample]

Thank you for the code patch; but where do I have to put it?
In the configure.in ? There is NO special.m4.in in the C++ project...

Franco
e-mail: fda at ied.unipr.it